Next: 126.96.36.199 <Markup>
Up: 1.6 Shared Components
Previous: 1.6.2 Shared Contact Method
1.6.3 Shared Description Components
This defines the elements that are shared between both the <Description>
and the <DescriptionDefinition>.
- <Description> (see )
- <DescriptionDefinition> (see )
Shared Child Elements
- optional . The title of this description
document. Suppliers are encouraged to utilise the <Title> element
where appropriate because it provides Consumers with an easily parseable
way of generating a set of headings for the descriptions which can
then be expanded out into the body of the description as appropriate.
- One of the following:
- , if we want to formally mark up the
document with basic typographical structure. This should be the recommended
- , if we want to supply a plain text version.
- Optional and repeatable. (See )